Admission Guide & How to Apply
1 . Prospective Students Admission Path
New admissions Sriwijaya University conducted through three (3) lines of selection , namely the National Selection State University (SNMPTN) , the Joint Selection Entrance State University (SBMPTN) , and Selection entrance exam (USM).
a. National Selection State University ( SNMPTN )
The admissions process through SNMPTN conducted online , is carried out through two stages of charging PDSS and registration.
1 . Apply PDSS
- The Principal of the school and the students fill out the data in PDSS through http://www.pdss.snmptn.ac.id
- The principal of each student get a password that is used to perform the verification .
- Students perform data verification track record of academic achievement that is loaded by using NISN Principal and password given by the Principal .
- For students who do not carry out the verification , then the data track record of academic achievement that is loaded by the Principal deemed correct and can not be changed by the Principal.
2 . Registration
- Student applicants , using the password given NISN and Principal at the time of verification of data in PDSS , login to http://snmptn.ac.id for register .
- Student applicants to fill the biodata, state University choice, and choice pogram studies, as well as upload (upload) the latest official photographs and documents additional achievements. Student applicants must read and understand all the provisions that apply to state universities will be selected.
- Principal shall provide recommendations to the students who have signed up SNMPTN .
- Applicants sports and arts courses must upload a portfolio or document evidence of skills that is filled by the Principal and / or students using the guidelines can be downloaded at the website http://snmptn.ac.id .
- Student applicants scored Proof Card Registration as a sign SNMPTN participants .
- Students who will continue their studies at state universities but is hampered by the cost of education can apply for financial assistance through scholarship programs Bidikmisi that information is accessible on the website http://bidikmisi.dikti.go.id .
- Those who pass are required to re-register ( registration ) online through the website unsri www.unsri.ac.id at the place and time specified .
b . Joint Selection Entrance State University ( SBMPTN )
The admissions through SBMPTN applied to prospective students who are interested in following the course of education at the undergraduate level ( S1 ) at the University of Sriwijaya . The registration process is done online and complete the registration procedures can be found on the website http://ujian.sbmptn.or.id , registration procedures for filling accreditation forms of written and skills exams can be downloaded (down - load ) of the website http://download . sbmptn.or.id .
Implementation SBMPTN test done two stages , namely :
- Written Exam , the material consists of a written exam Academic Potential Test ( TPA ) , General Ability Test Basis ( TKDU ) on the first day, Ability Test Basic Science and Technology ( TKD Saintek ) for science enthusiasts of Science and Technology .
- For those who choose the group Science and Technology -based test on the second day following the Basic Proficiency Test Science and Technology ( TKD Saintek ) .
- For those who choose Social Studies group -based test on the second day following the Basic Proficiency Test of Social and Humanities ( TKD Soshum ) .
- For those who choose the group on the second day of the test mixture should follow Saintek TKD and TKD Exam Soshum.
- Exam skills , intended for participants who have a study program of art and sport science . Full registration can be viewed at the website http://www.sbmptn.or.id .
For Bidikmisi program participants must follow the following mechanisms :
- First check the application procedures through the website http://bidikmisi.dikti.go.id Bidikmisi program .
- Candidates Bidikmisi receiver must first register to the website http://bidikmisi.dikti.go.id .
- Candidates Bidikmisi recipients who otherwise meet the requirements by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture will acquire the firm and PIN to register SBMPTN through http://ujian.sbmptn.or.id pages without having to pay the exam fee .
- Candidates Bidikmisi recipients who otherwise received through SBMPTN , can reuse owned KAP and PIN to register SBMPTN without having to pay the cost of the selection .
- Candidates Bidikmisi recipients who have passed through SNMPTN and wish to register SBMPTN , then the PIN has been obtained declared invalid and concerned must pay a fee to use KAP selection that have been obtained previously .
- Those who pass are required to re-register ( registration ) online through the website Unsri www.unsri.ac.id at the place and time specified .
c . Entrance exam (USM)
The new admissions process through the local USM conducted by a special committee established by the Rector of the University of Sriwijaya . Registration time publicly announced through mass media and websites www.unsri.ac.id . Application forms are available on the committee on Unsri secondary campuses in Palembang at the time of registration . Written examinations carried out simultaneously in Unsri secondary campuses in Palembang. Procedure (sequence activities) are as follows :
- Payment of the cost of the selection / purchase application form through bank account specified .
- Decision on the registration form where indicated to carry proof of payment (item 1 ) and other requirements specified file .
- Return the completed form and attached to the file specified requirements at the time and place specified .
- Following the written examination at the time and place specified by the Participant USM bring the original card .
- graduation announcement through the website Unsri www.unsri.ac.id .
- Those who pass are required to re-register ( registration ) online at the place and time specified .